Introduction to KAKA NFT World

Introduction to KAKA NFT World

KAKA NFT World platform establishes branding and global positioning by signing up contracts with world renown anime and gaming IPs to mint NFTs so as to attract followers from these IPs to KAKA’s platform.

In this process, KAKA also cultivated official IP brands such as KAKA Chan and KAKA Rabbit from scratch. As we foresee that as the NFT market gets more attention and more international anime & gaming IPs getting acquired, further acquiring IPs will be much harder, this will prove unconducive to long-term development.

Later, through the integration of these IPs and the metaverse track, we will launch a series of games, including collectible card games, battle games, simulation games, role-playing games, etc. KAKA will launch different games in phases, and open their interfaces when the games are mature, so that more startups and teams who want to develop blockchain games can use KAKA’s gaming platform and interfaces to quickly complete their game development and online operations. This will greatly reduce their development time and cost and further ensure that their games have a good economic logic by using $KAKA token economic model.

In this process, KAKA will receive the support of many institutions and game development teams. Currently, more than 10 teams have signed contracts and will use KAKA’s platform interface to quickly launch their blockchain games, which will increase the overall user count of KAKA. This will mean great potential for KAKA’s future market value and user base.

What is $KAKA Token?

$KAKA is the utility token that powers KAKA NFT World Ecosystem.

It can be used as;

1. Purchasing all in-game items on KAKA platform’s blockchain games will help support $KAKA.

2. Entrepreneurial teams need to purchase a set amount of $KAKA on the platform to be able to use KAKA’s game interfaces. The amount of $KAKA needed to be pledged to the platform varies depending on the type of interface required.

3. The upcoming NFTs developed by KAKA will support $KAKA as means of payment and gas fee for minting.

4. $KAKA will effectively support more payment scenarios, including the dividend distributions for the KAKA Rabbit brand physical products.

$KAKA can be obtained through DeFi and GameFi. Users can earn $KAKA through mainstream token staking, NFT licensed with IP staking, liquidity mining and play-to-earn gaming.

Token holders can use tokens to buy items in the game (these tokens will then be burned). Token holders can also use tokens to buy NFTs or staking and they will have the right to vote through the DAO.

The initial value capture of $KAKA comes from the in-game card sales of the genesis game, “Troland”, which automatically distributes 20% of the NFTs selling into $KAKA’s dividend pool through smart contracts, allowing for profit sharing with token holders.

All the sales receipts of in-game items are used for the deflationary destruction of $KAKA, that is, players need to use $KAKA to purchase key items in game, and $KAKA that are paid will then be destroyed.

Its smart contract address will also be made public to ensure the game development team cannot impact the market price of $KAKA through the mass production of in-game items.

Through the rigid demand of game items, the circulation of $KAKA is handed over to the market to complete the deflation process.

Token Economy

The total supply of the platform token $KAKA is 100 millions. As the tokens get used up for purchasing gaming items, as service fee of gaming APIs and paid for minting, upgrading and fusing NFTs, the total supply will be reduced down to 21 millions in circulation in the future.

The distribution of $KAKA is as follow, out of the 100 millions supply,

25% for Investors

-The first 10% of these KAKA Tokens will be released at the first unlock date, the other 90% will begin to release linearly 4th months from the first unlock date, with 4.5% per month across a 20-months period.

15% for Team

-Tokens will be released monthly 1 year after the first unlock date.

1% for IDO

- The first 20% will be released at the initial unlock date and the remaining 80% will be released linearly 4th months from the first unlock date, with 20% per month across a four month period.

59% for Mining and Airdrops

-Mining includes mainstream tokens staking, liquidity mining, play-to-earn and NFT staking.

Seed Sale

Fundraised: $499,800

Price: $0.06

Lock-up: 10% on TGE, 5 month cliff, then 4.50% on a monthly basis

Angel Round

Fundraised: $1,000,000

Price: $0.10

Lock-up: 10% on TGE, 5 month cliff, then 4.50% on a monthly basis

Series A

Fundraised: $700,500

Price: $0.15

Lock-up: 10% on TGE, 5 month cliff, then 4.50% on a monthly basis

SEED SHO

Fundraise: $145,000 + $5,000 community round

Price: $0.15

Lock-up: 20% on TGE, 5 month cliff, then 20% on a monthly basis

About KAKA NFT World

KAKA NFT WORLD is a competitive gaming ecosystem platform focusing on the metaverse blockchain gaming sector. It is committed to combining the application of NFT+DEFI in the ecosystem, constructing a cross-chain bridge based on the concept of global decentralization, integrating various IPs of global brands, and creating Decentralized Autonomous Management (DAO). It aims to create a prediction agreement perpendicular to the e-sports prediction market, and an open, transparent, decentralized, and complete project for the ecosystem. The main sectors are divided into the two following categories: providing services such as R&D, sales, trading, circulation, e-sports, and trendy games for game and art NFTs; focusing on the prediction market in the field of e-sports (Prediction Market).

Website | Twitter | Telegram | Instagram |Discord| Reddit |Tiktok

--

--

--

“A competitive Gaming Ecosystem Platform focusing on the metaverse blockchain gaming”. Website:https://kakausa.io https://linktr.ee/kakametaverse

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

Web3 is Transforming the Data Economy

Dev Talks: 5 reasons BSC Investors should keep an eye on CollectiveFinance - by Sasa

Why we chose Solana

Debonair Dino

How to hack an EOS casino

Energy Web Quarterly Update

Introducing ETHA Lend

DEGO Finance and Parami Protocol Have Reached a Strategic Partnership.

The Tech Journey: Lower Gas Costs & Storage Layer on Metis

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
KAKA Metaverse

KAKA Metaverse

“A competitive Gaming Ecosystem Platform focusing on the metaverse blockchain gaming”. Website:https://kakausa.io https://linktr.ee/kakametaverse

More from Medium

Privateum 2021: Year Review

Flipping NFTs for Tokens — The Hamster Game Way

Katana Inu — a play2earn battle royale PC-Game & NFT-Marketplace

Quoth latest news: IDO to launch on February 23rd, 2022!