Governance Vault is a full-new feature that KAKA has launched since $KAKA is listed. You can consider it as KAKA savings. Holders can stake a minimum of 10 $KAKA into the KAKA Governance Vault. The KAKA platform will issue daily interest to the holders who have stake their $KAKA in the lock-up governance according to the lock-up period and deposition amount. The highest annualized rate of return can reach 100%.
The KAKA governance vault is currently divided into three levels, with the annualized rate of return of 40%, 60%, and 100%.
For a 30-day lock-up period, the annualized rate of return is 40%.
For a 90-day lock-up period, the annualized rate of return is 60%.
For a 365-day lock-up period, the annualized rate of return is 100%.
All $KAKA earnings in the Governance Vault are settled daily, and users can withdraw them from the KAKA website to receive $KAKA interest until the end of the lock-up period. The maximum interest earnings for the whole community is 500,000 $KAKA. The Governance Vault is valid until the Remaining Rewards is 0.
How to participate
1. Go to KAKA official website, Governance Vault event page.
2. Scroll down the page and fill in the $KAKA amount you want to stake in the Lock Amount section. The amount you stake is no less than 10. Select the Lock-Up Period that you prefer. As you can see, different lock-up periods correspond to different annualized rates of return. Make sure everything is alright and click the STAKE NOW button.
3. After staking, go to Governance Vault Details for staked ID information and more.
4. Track your $KAKA interest in Governance Vault Income and click Get All rewards if you want to claim the returns.
5. Withdraw the cost $KAKA after the expiration of the lock-up period.
About KAKA NFT World
KAKA NFT WORLD is a competitive gaming ecosystem platform focusing on the metaverse blockchain gaming sector. It is committed to combining the application of NFT+DEFI in the ecosystem, constructing a cross-chain bridge based on the concept of global decentralization, integrating various IPs of global brands, and creating Decentralized Autonomous Management (DAO). It aims to create a prediction agreement perpendicular to the e-sports prediction market, and an open, transparent, decentralized, and complete project for the ecosystem. The main sectors are divided into the two following categories: providing services such as R&D, sales, trading, circulation, e-sports, and trendy games for game and art NFTs; focusing on the prediction market in the field of e-sports (Prediction Market).